Molokai Oceanfront Condo Rental – Unit A-303 at Gorgeous Wavecrest Resort in Hawaii
Unforgettable Three Island View of Maui, Kahoolawe & Lanai
800-396-9050 Toll Free
(If we don’t answer, please leave a message and we’ll call right back)
This Hawaiian Oceanfront Condo – Unit A-303 – “Your Vacation Paradise”, is one of the few top-floor fully-equipped recently updated condos available in the resort’s “A” building; — which is the one closest to the Pacific Ocean – at the unique and treasured Wavecrest Resort on Molokai’s tropical East end.
- 40 feet from the ocean
- Sleeps 4 adults comfortably
- Peaceful & quiet family resort
This location is considered to be the best one at the Wavecrest Resort, and the Wavecrest is easily the nicest resort on Molokai. We enjoy the Best weather year-round (we’re located in the most benign micro-climate), with the Best-kept grounds, and served by the Friendliest Staff, – most of whom have worked here for years.
Driving out from Town, and then luxuriating among the beautiful Tropical grounds, is like taking a stroll back in time; — to the Hawaii everyone first fell in love with.
From the first time you go in through the front door, and drift out to the Lanai, you’ll know you’ve come home….. Now, have a seat, — and capture the everlasting three-island view.
Sit back and relax, sip a cool drink, and escape into one of the good books that you can borrow from the extensive (free) poolside library. Enjoy this beachfront getaway in a garden setting with manicured lawns, tropical flowers, and swaying palms.
The kitchen is ready for your best efforts. Just about every cooking appliance and device imaginable (rice cooker, anyone?) – are at your fingertips. There’s filtered water to the ice-maker and a blender on the counter.
Or, for a change in pace, go up to the store at 16mile & get a great burger or plate lunch.
Take a dip in the elegantly tiled pool, then meet your new friends in the Poolside Cabana-clubhouse — complete with immaculate gas barbecues and an outdoor food prep area including a refrigerator. The Shuffle board and Tennis Courts are right there on-site and equipment is available free at the front desk. There’s almost never a waiting time.
Don’t forget to go to the Hotel and enjoy some appetizers & or/dinner. Every Friday at 4:30 the Kapunas (Elders) come in to play traditional music. Everyone will be there.
Check out the Paddler’s Inn in Kaunakakai, and don’t miss the “Cookhouse” up in Kualapuu.
This is the ONLY resort on the tropical East end of Molokai, just 13 easy miles from Kaunakakai. There’s a little fully-stocked convenience store just up the road, so there’s no need to run into Town often. The climate is temperate year around; with very few days or nights above or below 70 to 80 degrees.
This unit is recently upgraded with new appliances, doors, trim, crown molding, cherry laminate flooring, furniture, a Murphy bed in the Living Room (where you can go sleep and wake up looking out to Maui), designer lighting, fans, and plumbing fixtures.
The view up and down the coastline, as well as across the Pailolo Channel to the Islands of Mau’i, Kahoolawe, & Lana’i is both breath-taking and soothing. From November-December ’till March-April you’ll have a front-row seat for whale-watching from the Lanai. Two sets of binoculars await in the Condo.
No Smoking & No Pets Please
- Oceanfront — Panoramic Maui, Lanai and Kahoolawe Views
- One bedroom with California King size bed
- One Queen size Murphy Bed in the living room
- Large Tub/Shower Combination with dual shower heads
- Convenient Laundry Facilities on Each Floor
- Romantic dimmer controlled lighting
- Ceiling Fans in bedroom, kitchen & bath
- Fully-equipped kitchen – like at home
- All new top of the line appliances
- Filtered water to the ice-maker
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Iron & ironing board
- Premium Linens & Towels
- Hair Dryer
- 2 pairs of binoculars for whale-watching
- Tennis Rackets and Balls
- Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax en suite
- Telephone with answering machine with unlimited free calling to USA mainland
- Oceanic Cable TV, CD player DVD Player
- High Speed Internet Access (wired and wireless available)
- This is a 3rd floor unit with no elevator or handicap access
- Pool with Cabana and Large Lending Library
- WIFI Available
- Convenient Laundry Facilities on Each Floor
- Gas Barbecues
- Tennis Courts – Space Available
- Ironwood Public Golf Course On Island
- Manae Goodz N Grindz – Nearby convenience store & drive in
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Fishing, Boating, Hunting, Surfing, Hiking, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Mountain Bike Rental
- Many Great Restaurants
- Don’t Forget to Visit Historical Kalaupapa
Your choice: Fly in & out, walk up and down, or ride the mules
- Moloka’i is the birthplace of the Hula–(don’t miss the..)
KA HULA PIKO HULA FESTIVAL in May each year
- Molokai Virtual Tour – Everything about Molokai by folks who live on Molokai
Rates & Reservations
Winter Rental Rates ~ November 1st to May 30th
Standard – $125/night ~ 3 Night Minimum Stay = $375
Weekly 7 Nights – $115/night ~ Weekly total = $805
It would be $875 at the standard rate
Monthly 30 Nights – $85/night ~ Monthly total = $2,550
It would be $3,750 at the standard rate
Summer Rental Rates ~ June 1st to October 31st
Standard – $100/night ~ 3 Night Minimum Stay = $300
Weekly 7 Nights – $90/night ~ Weekly total = $630
It would be $700 at the standard rate
Monthly 30 Nights – $66/night ~ Monthly total = $1,980
It would be $3,000 at the standard rate
Rates are in US Dollars – 3 night minimum
Add 13.42% Hawaii vacation rental tax
Add $85 cleaning fee if less than 14 night rental
Reservation for 14 nights or more – we pay cleaning fee
Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
Thank You for being our guests.
Aloha – John & Barbara
Wavecrest A303 Reviews from people who’ve stayed here.
Wavecrest Resort Apt. # A-303 on Molokai is owned and operated by HawaiianOceanFrontCondo.com, LLC. Pursuant to Hawaii Legislation HB2078, you are notified that the Hawaii License # is W96639665-01. Your host is John Clarke – 800.396.9050(c) or 805.772.1262(h) in California. Please contact him first with questions or concerns. Failing a timely response, our housekeeper Tina Buse has graciously agreed to act as our on-island representative. She may be contacted at 808.336.0281(c) or by mail at HC-01 Box 148, Kaunakakai, HI 96748. Mahalo.