RESERVATIONS, DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Check in time is 3:00 P.M. and Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
- Reservations deposit – If your reservation start date is less than 90 days away, then 100% of the rental fee will be charged at the time of initial transaction. If the reservation start date is more than 90 days from the initial transaction date, then 50% of the total rent is charged at the time of the initial transaction. 100% of Hawaii rental tax will be included in the initial charge. The tax is currently a total of 13.42%.
- The final payment for your reservation is due 45-60 days prior to occupancy start date. We will contact you before we charge your credit card to confirm.
- If your stay will be less than one week, your total reservation fee, tax and any deposits will be charged in full upon initial payment to secure your reservation dates.
- If your stay is less than 14 days, the cleaning fee of $85 is due when initial payment is paid. Reservation for 14 days or more – we pay cleaning fee.
- Cancellations – Reservations cancelled more than 60 days ahead of the start date of your stay are subject to a fee of $100.00; any cancellation made between 30 and 60 days before the start date are subject to a 50 % fee; and any made within the last 30 days subject to a 100% fee. The balance of the rental fee, the HI tax, and any cleaning fees taken will be returned with a check to the cardholder at the address on record via USPS 1st class mail. Any percentage fee taken (not the $100.00) can be used as a full credit towards another booking made within the next 12 months.
- An extra fee will apply for beyond-normal cleaning, remediation of smoking, pets or damages, which will be charged to your credit card.
- All renters, their children, and guests must comply with the Wavecrest AOAO rules, which can be found as a handout in the unit.
- All renters must check in at the front office within 24 hours of arrival. Copies of the rules, some rental equipment, and much information and Aloha can be found there.
- Any refundable amounts will sent to you by check.